Your cart is currently empty!
Where Did Summer Go?
It’s been a while. The last time I blogged, summer was just starting, and now it’s basically over. I’m sorry about being absent for the past five months. I’ve been too busy doom scrolling TikTok. I’m not going to get into it, but America is having some problems. That being said, I haven’t been posting much on any of my social media sites, which also isn’t helping much.
In addition to doom scrolling, I’ve been busy with a few other projects. I’ve had good intentions about blogging about these adventures, but I haven’t been able to follow through.
- Craft Fairs: I booked a craft fair for almost every weekend this summer. Some have been profitable, others have not been. But either way, it was still nice to sit outside and get some much-needed fresh air and sunshine. I’ve also been trying to keep up on my inventory so I’ve been making greeting cards and postcards all summer as well.
- Travel: We’ve gone on a few weekend getaways this summer. It was mainly just road trips relatively close to home, but it was nice to get out of town and explore. I’ll blog about those trips later so keep an eye out for those. We’ve also planned a few more trips for the rest of the year.
- Photo Challenges: I have a group on Facebook, and every month they challenge me to a photo. I’ve been completing them every month, and I’ll start posting more of those on Instagram. This has been a fun way to make sure that I take my camera out at least once a month.
Now that summer is basically over, and the year is winding down, I have a few more things that I want to accomplish.
- Social Media: I need to get back into the habit of posting regularly online. I got a planner for the rest of this year and all of next year, so I’m hoping that will help me keep track of my online goals.
- Administrative Business: I have a lot of administrative work to do yet by the time the year is over. I have to get my QuickBooks file wrapped up for my accountant. I’m still looking for a few more craft fairs for November and December.
- Sunrise Photo Shoots: I haven’t gone out for sunrise since May. Mainly because the sun is up way too early in the summer and I can’t quite get out of bed. I’d much rather wake up early in the winter I think. I’m in the process of thinking about where I want to go to get different images than the ones I’ve got. Let me know if you have any suggestions between Green Bay and Fond du Lac.
What have you all been up to? Drop a comment below and tell me what I’ve missed. Also, let me know what you want me to blog about in the next couple of weeks and months.