Your cart is currently empty!
2022 in Review
In 2021 I came up with my list of goals for 2022. And since 2022 is almost over, I thought it would be a good time to give you a review. I’ve got four categories that I want to review; business, travel, photography, and health.
- My online presence has grown. I’ve been working on trying to be more present online and it’s been paying off. My social media sites have been gaining followers and likes, and so has this blog.
- I’ve had income this year. 2022 was my first year really trying to be a professional, and it is starting to work. Now, while I didn’t make a profit, my accountant said many companies don’t make a profit in their first year, so I’m in good company.
- I’ve made many business decisions. And honestly, it feels great to be able to make those decisions and have no one tell me what to do.
- We have visited 2 new states in 2022. We went to Iowa and New York. It was great to have the time to be able to travel more often than once a year.
- I’ve also seen many new towns in Wisconsin that I want to go back and photograph. I’ve been within about an hour or so of home for craft fairs, and I didn’t have time to stop, but I’m hoping to be able to spend some time exploring those towns more.
- I’ve completed a monthly photo challenge every month this year. Almost. I just have to finish my December challenge and then I’ll be done.
- However, I didn’t go out as much as I’d have liked to. That was 100% my fault. I scheduled too many craft fairs this year, so I didn’t have as much time on the weekends to go out.
- My seasonal depression wasn’t as bad this year. It has started to say hello the past couple of days, but overall, it hasn’t been as bad as it usually is. So I am very grateful for that.
- I haven’t intentionally worked out nearly as much as I should have. I really need to get back into yoga.
- Even though I didn’t practice yoga much, we did get new bikes. We’ve been out a few times this summer, and I can’t wait until it warms up so we can go out again.
That was my 2022 in review. How did your year go?