Your cart is currently empty!
Habits I Want to Create in 2023
I’ve spent a good deal of time the past couple of weeks talking about my goals for 2023. Now I want to talk about the habits I need to create in order to accomplish those goals. I’ve broken them up into three categories: daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Yoga. As I mentioned yesterday, I’m trying to get back into a daily yoga practice. I can say that it’s been two days.
- Blog. I want to spend more time commenting on our blogs along with creating my own posts. So, I plan on spending at least a few minutes every day here.
- Etsy. I need to spend a few minutes twice a week working on my Etsy shop.
- Social Media. I want to spend two days a week scheduling my posts for Instagram and Pinterest. I’m so grateful that I’m able to schedule my posts, so I don’t have to try and remember to post every day.
- Camera Date. I want to go out with my camera at least once a week. I know I’ve said this in the past and failed, but you know, maybe this year will be better. I should add those to my calendar.
- Backup Files. I need to get better at backing up my files. I promised that I wouldn’t mention why again, so click here if you want to know.
Those are the six habits that I want to create in 2023. What habits are you hoping to create? Please share them below.