Your cart is currently empty!
Bucket List Update
In November of 2021, I shared with you guys my bucket list for the next few years. Well, I thought I’d take some time tonight to share my bucket list update. I want to add some items and take some off and now seems like as good of a time as any to do that.
- Spend an entire day with my camera. I still haven’t done this yet, but it does sound like a lot of fun. Hopefully I can make this happen this summer.
- Photograph all of the state parks in Wisconsin. Check out this blog post that I wrote a few weeks ago about that.
- Photograph sunrise and sunset on the same day. I’ve attempted this a few times, but it hasn’t quite worked out yet.
- See a really pretty sunrise on Lake Superior. As you know, I have tried to photograph the sunrise on Lake Superior at least three different times. And each time it was gray, cloudy, not exactly what I wanted.
- Write a book of short stories, travel adventures, and photography. I’m hoping to start this project soon. I haven’t picked up a pen to write fiction in way too long and it’s way past time to change that.
- Become a full-time photographer. I enjoy my day job enough to not want to quit every single day I’m there, but if I could become a full-time photographer that would be epic.
- Visit all 50 states. I wrote a blog post about this one too.
- Spend the night in a lighthouse. We’re going to do this in May, and I can’t wait. I’ll share our experience with you when we get back.
- See the sun rise and set from an airplane. I’ve actually just accomplished this one when we went to New York last October, and Utah the October before that.
Do you have a bucket list update? Please comment below with things you want to do, or that you have done.