Your cart is currently empty!
34 Fun Facts
It’s my 34th birthday later this week, and I thought it would be fun to share 34 fun facts about myself to celebrate.
A Few of My Favorite Things
- Favorite smell I love the smell of lilacs. We have four or five bushes and I tend to stick my face in them when they are in bloom.
- Favorite beverage I love coffee. It’s probably a problem, but it could be worse.
- Favorite food I have always loved dill pickles. I have fond memories of eating them with my father when I was little.
- Favorite travel experience My favorite experience is seeing Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. Mainly because it was a spur-of-the-moment trip, and the main reason for us going to New York.
- Favorite vacation My favorite vacation as a whole was our week in Utah. It was so different from Wisconsin, and we had so much fun while we were there.
- Favorite animal This is a two way tie between hippos and sharks.
- Favorite holiday My favorite holiday is Halloween.
- Favorite hobby other than photography I have always loved reading and pretty much anything to do with books.
- Favorite season My favorite season is Autumn for three reasons. 1. Halloween. 2. Our anniversary is in October. 3. I love the fall color.
- Favorite color This is a three-way tie between purple, orange, and green.
- What camera do you use You probably already know that I shoot with Nikon.
- Favorite photo craft to make and why I really enjoy making bookmarks.
- Favorite social media I love TikTok. I spend way too much time there, and I’m ok with that.
- Favorite thing to photograph Lake Superior will always be my favorite thing to photograph. Hopefully one of these days I’ll catch sunrise too.
- What do I like about photography Getting outside when I otherwise wouldn’t.
- What don’t I like about photography Getting up before dawn
- Favorite image so far I’ve got two.
My Inner Nerd
- Sith or Jedi I keep going back and forth on this, but right now we’ll say Jedi.
- Hogwarts house I’m a very proud Hufflepuff.
- Marvel or DC I prefer Marvel over DC.
- Favorite superhero Thor is my favorite superhero and that is why I prefer Marvel.
- Favorite book Peter Pan will be my all-time favorite book. This is one of the few books that I’ll reread. And I love anything Peter Pan.
- Favorite movie My all-time favorite movie is Arsenic and Old Lace. Because of Cary Grant.
- Favorite Pokemon I think my favorite Pokemon is Growlithe.
- Favorite song My all-time favorite song is Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.
- What am I reading right now? I’m currently reading The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon. I’m only about 100 pages in so don’t say a word.
- What am I listening to right now? I’ve been listening to a lot of new(ish) music, but mainly Train.
- If I could live anywhere, where would it be I would split my time between the southwest corner of the county and the shores of Lake Superior.
- Any pets We have an orange cat named Ellie. I’ve shared her picture on Instagram a few times.
- Introvert or Extrovert Im 100% an introvert.
- Sweet or Savory I have a massive sweet tooth. I was kind of hoping they would have pulled it when they pulled my wisdom teeth, but I had no luck on that.
- Morning Person or Night Person I am 100% a night person. I am not even a little bit pleasant in the mornings.
- Sunrise or Sunset That being said, I prefer sunrise over sunset. It’s a lot quieter and I think more photogenic.
- Birthday wish To be in a position that I can genuinely say that I love what I do and to be content with my life choices.
So those are 34 fun facts about me. If you want to answer these questions please do and share them in the comments. I look forward to reading your answers.