Your cart is currently empty!
First Craft Fair of 2023
I was looking at my calendar just now, and I realized that my first craft fair of 2023 is in four weeks. I haven’t even thought about craft fairs since last December, and now I’m in a mild panic. In a perfect world, I would have spent these past three months making more products to be ready to go.
But I didn’t.
I was too busy doom-scrolling on TikTok. So, here’s my list of things that I have to do in the next four weeks if I want to be remotely prepared. Luckily, I have a few audiobooks coming in, so I can listen to them while I work.
- Tuck in the sharp corners on my stone photo holders. I should have done this a long time ago, but here we are.
- Along that note, I should put some of my 4×6 photo prints in plastic sleeves to have more variety for my stone photo holders.
- If it gets nice enough outside, I’d like to attempt to make my coasters. But it might still be a little too cold for that. If I don’t have them I won’t be heartbroken.
- Organize my wagon. I want to make sure that I have everything that I need for a craft fair, and that it’s all packed safe and sound.
- Charge my batteries. I have a portable charger and I want it to be fully charged just in case. I should also make sure that my square reader is charged so I can take credit cards. It’s a total nightmare if I can’t use it.
I’m sure there’s more to do, but those are things that I can’t really do ahead of time. Now I should really get to work. I’ll keep you posted on my progress, so you don’t think I’m still goofing around.
2 responses to “First Craft Fair of 2023”
[…] apart before next Saturday. I also have a lot of other work to do that I’ve mentioned in a previous blog post. Yeah, I still haven’t done any of that work yet. […]
[…] an introvert, craft fairs are a bit challenging for me. However, they are my business’s main income source, so I […]