Your cart is currently empty!
Goals for the Rest of 2023
I can’t believe that September is almost over. This year has flown by. Since there are only three more months left in the year, I thought I would share my goals for the rest of 2023.
- With the cooler weather coming, I want to go out with my camera more often than never. I don’t think I took my camera out once this month. But I’m planning on going out with it tomorrow morning.
- I have five weekdays where I can go out for sunrise. So I would like to go out for at least three of them.
- I have six available weekends that I need to fill with craft fairs. I’ve got a few places on Facebook where I look for them, so I’m just hoping that I can book a few last-minute sales.
- I started my email list this week. I’d like to get at least four new subscribers at each craft fair.
- I’m trying to find the motivation to get back into yoga. Yes, again. So I’m trying to create that habit.
- I also need to get my life organized. I’m hoping that once I do what I need to do, I can create that habit and keep up with it.
What are your goals for the rest of 2023?