Happy New Year! I hope you all have a great 2021! As promised, here are a few things that I want to accomplish in 2021. Some of them are easy, others will take a little more effort.
- Enter a photo contest This is pretty self-explanatory. I’ll have to do some research and find a couple credible ones.
- Spend an entire day from sunrise to sunset with my camera This will be a summer project I think. I will be out for longer than I would be in the winter, but at least I won’t be cold. The problem is, the epic clouds tend to be more prevalant in the cooler months.
- Grow my online presence I want to gain more followers on all of my social media sites, and I want to have more interaction on them. I also want to be a more consistent content creator. I’m going to use my bullet journal to create a schedule for when I want to post and the content I plan on posting.
- Write my business plan and spend more time thinking about what I need to do I think this will help me focus. I think it will help me not waste money on things that aren’t helpful, and it will help me discover the areas that I need to work on.
- Attend five arts/crafts fairs I only attended one this year, and I want to get better at this, so I need to attend more. I’m looking for indoor events as the wind kind of demolished my booth at the last one I was at. I found two that I want to attend this summer, so I’ve got a good start on researching them.